1. Jenny @ Motivational Miles
    Jenny @ Motivational Miles December 16, 2011 at 9:25 am |

First time commenter on your blog! I’m local to the Tampa Bay area and also do CrossFit, though not at a box (there is rumor of them working on becoming an affiliate though). I go to a gym that only does hour long CrossFit style workouts and I love it! I’ve been going since late March and go 3x/week. I completed my 2nd full marathon in October and shaved off 30 minutes from my time! I have yet to do a 5K or 10K this season since I’ve been focused mainly on the half marathon distance, but can’t wait to see what kind of gains I’ve made in my times there as well. I really hope you enjoy it and stick with it!!

2. Victoria
    Victoria December 16, 2011 at 9:37 am |

I have always wanted to try crossfit! Your pics look fierce, holy arm muscles! We have a few crossfit options in Savannah. I just need to get off the “scared train” and jump into the free Saturday class!

3. Casey @ The Baker Bee
    Casey @ The Baker Bee December 16, 2011 at 9:46 am |

Look at your arms, girl! Holy crap!

Before I had my son, I did Crossfit at home. I found an affiliate that posted WODs online modified for home gyms (they don’t anymore though :( ). The only equipment I had was a pull-up bar and some free weights. I LOVED doing it, and keep saying I’m going to get back into it. I need to look for a gym near me! Glad you liked it!

4. Jessica A.
    Jessica A. December 16, 2011 at 9:47 am |

That looks insanely intense!! Nice job getting through it!

And I like your XO tank :)

5. Steph @321delish
    Steph @321delish December 16, 2011 at 1:47 pm |

Crossfit is on my list of things to do before I turn 30/goals for 2012. If you go again in the new year, I’ll go with!!

6. Theresa @ActiveEggplant
    Theresa @ActiveEggplant December 16, 2011 at 3:44 pm |

I’d love to try CrossFit someday! But that warm-up sounds scary…I can’t even do ONE pull-up!

7. pen
    pen December 18, 2011 at 5:44 pm |

Don’t you love crossfit? My coach just started adding it into my training schedule instead of weights. I’m loving it…but, I still have to use the assisted pullup machine. By the end of 2012, I hope to do real pullups.

Also, just had to say, I’m a ChiO too! (saw your tank top)

8. Nancy
    Nancy December 20, 2011 at 1:01 pm |

Hey! Loved your post. CrossFit is addicting, love it. Sp, you going to keep up the CrossFit or what? :)

9. Marcus morgan | Seigneux