1 Year Later

A year ago today, I was celebrating a huge day in my life – I was getting married!! Since I didn’t have this blog around back then, I thought I would show you some of my favorite pictures from our day at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, Florida! All photos by the wonderful Scott Purks!

Happy Anniversary Marcus! Here is to sooo many more!

1. Amity
    Amity March 20, 2012 at 10:36 am |

Happy 1st Anniversary! Enjoy your cake again :) Perhaps by candlelight from your candlepass candle!

2. Danielle @ FoodosaurusRex
    Danielle @ FoodosaurusRex March 20, 2012 at 10:38 am |

Love your flowers – mine had a lot of the same since I also did a green, but with yellow! I’ve been married for just over 6 months and isn’t it crazy how time flies?! Hope you’re doing something fun to celebrate! :)

3. Destini
    Destini March 20, 2012 at 10:54 am |

Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful wedding. I have actually seen this place for a wedding of youtube vloggers i follow! Absolutely gorgeous.

4. Tiffany
    Tiffany March 20, 2012 at 11:13 am |

Love seeing all the pictures and reminiscing!! love you guys!

Tina @ Best Body Fitness March 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm |

Happy anniversary!!! Love all the photos. So many really fun shots and love all the details caught as well. Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!

6. Jen @ Whittle My Middle
    Jen @ Whittle My Middle March 20, 2012 at 1:16 pm |

Happy anniversary! Those are great wedding pics! I love the colors and your dress.

7. Kelley
    Kelley March 20, 2012 at 7:23 pm |

Those pictures are Stunning! Looks like out of a magazine!!! The Cake! mmm. And I love the tree for the Bridal Party pictures. You were a gorgeous bride! Happy Anniversary!

8. MCM Mama
    MCM Mama March 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm |

Lovely pictures! Happy First Anniversary!

9. A Personalized Touch
    A Personalized Touch March 31, 2012 at 6:37 pm |

[...] Touch By Mary Baum on March 31, 2012 | Leave a response Marcus and I were lucky enough to continue our anniversary weekend a little bit longer, and we headed to Sarasota for the night on Friday. We got the [...]

10. Taylor
    Taylor April 1, 2012 at 10:33 pm |

Happy Anniversary! I couldn’t help but notice your Chi O pin! I was a Chi O as well, at Winthrop Univ. Always love meeting other sisters!