Wobbly Leg Workout

Today is the last triple digit date of the century! We (meaning none of us actually, just our kids or kid’s kids) will not see a triple digit date again until January 1, 2101. Pretty crazy, right!? So of course, let’s take advantage of today, shall we!?

Get In A Good Workout

I just so happen to have a killer leg workout for you today – it is Workout Wednesday after all. The best part about this workout – you can do it anywhere! Use weights if you want to or use only your body weight. It will be a tough workout either way, I promise!

Watch a Concert

At 7:30pm tonight, there is a Concert for Sandy Relief being held to benefit the Robin Hood Relief Fund. There are a ton of huge names that will be performing, including Paul McCartney, The Who, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, and many more. Be sure to check it out!

Give A Shout Out

So today is the lovely lady in pink’s birthday…

Yep, my  twin sister Emily turns 26 today. So yes, you caught that right – today is also my birthday. I get to celebrate on a fun day – 12.12.12!! Here is to tooting my own horn. Happy birthday to Emily & I ;)

What do you think of the workout? Going to give it a try? Have you ever done anything fun on a triple digit date? Fun Fact: The Chicago marathon was run on 10-10-10!

Carrie @ Fitness and Frozen Grapes December 12, 2012 at 7:31 am |

Happy, Happy Birthday, Mary! (And Emily, too! ;) ) Hope you two have a great day!

2. Xio@Parkesdale
    Xio@Parkesdale December 12, 2012 at 8:10 am |

Happy Birthday to yiu and your sister! That leg workout looks tough. I might have to give it a try.

3. Heidi
    Heidi December 12, 2012 at 8:32 am |

Happy Birthday to both of you. It was great meeting you on Saturday. I hope you both have a wonderful day!

4. beka @ rebecca roams
    beka @ rebecca roams December 12, 2012 at 9:34 am |

Happy birthday to you and your sister! I think it’s pretty cool when birthdays fall on days like this. One of my best friends is actually having her baby boy today.

I have never done anything cool on triple digit dates… I always tend to be so caught up doing whatever else in life I usually forget until the day is almost over! I love your leg workouts too btw. The jello legs one is on point!

5. Whitney
    Whitney December 12, 2012 at 10:45 am |

Happy Birthday Twins!

I RAN the Chicago Marathon on 10/10/10! It was pretty sweet :)

6. Felice @ The Happy Runner
    Felice @ The Happy Runner December 12, 2012 at 1:24 pm |

Happy birthday!
    Great lower body workout, thanks!

7. Renee
    Renee December 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm |

Happy Birthday!! I always forget about fun days until THAT day and then it’s too late to do anything. I think I might have to try out that workout later…looks like a good one.

8. Meghan @ little girl in the big world
    Meghan @ little girl in the big world December 12, 2012 at 7:49 pm |

Happy Birthday!! I think single leg squats would be the death of me.

9. 34 Ways To Get In 30 Minutes