Melt It Off Circuit Workout

It’s Workout Wednesday! Since it is cold outside most places around the country, (Florida hasn’t received the memo yet) I thought it would be good to share a nice indoor workout for everyone. This is a nice combo of cardio and strength as well. The only thing you really need for this is a treadmill, and space next to it to hop off and get your circuits in. If you don’t feel like doing this inside, feel free to do it outside if you would like – just find a safe spot to stop and get in the strength portions.

This is a great circuit to do during the holidays. It only takes about 30 minutes, but is guaranteed to leave you pretty darn tired! Grab a family member and have them do it with you too! After all, exercise is way more fun in pairs!

***Please Note: For safety reasons, pause your treadmill or stop it completely when doing the strength exercises. Trying to get back on it while it is already moving could lead to you busting big time – yep, that’s the technical term ;)***

1. Meghan @ little girl in the big world
    Meghan @ little girl in the big world December 19, 2012 at 8:20 am |

This is a great circuit! I’ll have to take it to my neighborhood gym with me and give it a try!

2. Samantha
    Samantha December 19, 2012 at 8:27 am |

Yeah, this looks like a good workout that will leave you out of breath! Plus, the little snowman graphic is so cute!

Tina @ Best Body Fitness December 19, 2012 at 2:53 pm |

Absolutely awesome looking circuit! I love all the variety!

4. Ericka @ The Sweet Life
    Ericka @ The Sweet Life December 19, 2012 at 3:35 pm |

Obsessed with easy, pinnable workouts. I’m adding this to my Workout From Home Board and actually might use it tonight!

5. Pavement Runner
    Pavement Runner December 19, 2012 at 6:44 pm |

Love the disclaimer. I think that is the official industry term by the way.

6. Kaylin
    Kaylin December 21, 2012 at 10:02 am |

Tried this workout this morning and loved it! Time at the gym went by so quick and I even was able to sleep in a little longer this morning knowing I could complete this in about 30 minutes :) Ended up running 1.5 miles in sprints. Thanks for putting together!

7. Amanda @RunToTheFinish
    Amanda @RunToTheFinish December 21, 2012 at 12:20 pm |

oh this is a fun workout for when the snow keeps folks inside! I might try it around the key tomorrow

8. Workout Wednesday
    Workout Wednesday January 9, 2013 at 7:54 am |

[…] Melt It Off Circuit Workout Share the love! Related posts:Workout Personalities Clashing it OutSo, I'm not a runner.Workout B finally… Cancel reply […]

9. Alex
    Alex February 21, 2013 at 4:18 am |

Looks fun.

As much as I hate burpees, they get the job done. Make it 20 instead of 10 and I’d say it’s golden ;) hehe

10. 5 Tips to Keep Your Workout Challenging : Food and Fun on the Run

[…] Ok, so this is kind of obvious, but so many of us walk into the gym blind. No plan, no time commitment – aka, not the best idea. Do some research before you go and write down what you want to do before you get there. You will find that you are able to complete a lot more exercises in a shorter amount of time since there isn’t much thought needed once you are actually working out. For a few idea, check out here, here, here, and here. […]

11. アクネストゥディオズ レディース レザー ロングブーツ