The Holiday Hustle

Happy day after Christmas everyone! I hope you had an amazing time with your family! Marcus and I split our holiday between our two families, and had a very relaxing and much-needed dose of family, fun, and tons of food! We did lots of lying around, running, and indulging in holiday treats – the perfect mix really! Now that it is back to the grind (for some of us), I thought a nice equipment free Workout Wednesday post was needed – especially for those of your sticking it out through the blizzard up North. This workout can be done 100% inside.

As always, let me know if you have any questions regarding the exercises!

Do you like equipment free workouts, or do you prefer to use weights and cardio machines? How was your holiday!? Did you receive any fitness related gifts?

1. Meghan @ little girl in the big world
    Meghan @ little girl in the big world December 26, 2012 at 11:28 am |

Good workout Mary! It’s nice to have ideas like these to refer to. My workout creativity is minimal.

2. Laura @ Mommy Run Fast
    Laura @ Mommy Run Fast December 26, 2012 at 3:00 pm |

We might take a short trip for the next few days, and I’ll have to take this workout along! Glad you had a nice holiday!

Tina @ Best Body Fitness December 26, 2012 at 3:41 pm |

You can never have too many equipment free quick and easy to do workouts this time of year! Another good one!

4. Julianna @ Julianna Bananna
    Julianna @ Julianna Bananna December 26, 2012 at 4:10 pm |

i love equipment free workouts! most of the time i use equipment when i’m taking some sort of group fitness class and when i’m on my own i prefer quick & sweaty bodyweight circuits!

5. Pavement Runner
    Pavement Runner December 26, 2012 at 7:29 pm |

working off those santa cookies!

6. Lisa N.
    Lisa N. December 26, 2012 at 9:07 pm |

Totally doing this tonight! Thank you!! I love workouts that can be done anywhere.
    Going to pin it for next time I need a good workout.

7. Cara U
    Cara U December 27, 2012 at 7:27 am |

Normally I prefer running (equipment = shoes :) ) or using some kind of exercise equipment, but Indy had a blizzard yesterday and I drive a mustang so I’m stuck at home for a few days with my 4 year old. This is the perfect time for an equipment free workout. Thanks!

8. Saturday Shares
    Saturday Shares December 29, 2012 at 8:00 am |

[...] can never have too many quick workouts on hand. Give Mary’s Holiday Hustle workout a try the next time you need [...]